Day-to-day living is more than being at home so we also offer supports for social, community and daily personal activities. We offer Attendant Care in your home and in the community to support and assist you to live independently.
This means we can help with daily living tasks like:
- Around your home – cooking, laundry, cleaning and basic chores around the house,
- Personal care - hygiene, showering, dressing, medication and active overnight or sleep over care
- Out in the community – assist you to get out and about in the community, such as lifestyle, leisure activities, shopping, catching up with family and friends, and medical appointments
- Rehabilitation support – assist with implementing personalised programs designed by your health professionals.
We are an accredited provider of attendant care services for WorkSafe Victoria and the Transport Accident Commission (TAC).
Supported Independent Living in your home or ours
Whether it’s 24-hour care or help to get you out and about in the community, we’re here for you. We’ll support you to achieve your goals and help you maintain skills to live a quality life in your home or in one of our group homes.
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is funded through the NDIS and can support you with daily living like:
- High intensity and standard supports
- Daily personal activities – showering, dressing, medication
- Assistance with household tasks - cleaning, cooking, laundry
- Social and community activities – shopping, medical appointments
After you leave hospital we can help you transition to home with short-term or ongoing care like:
- One on one support in the home
- Community care and sleepovers
- Cooking and cleaning
- Respite care and supervision
- Showering, dressing and personal hygiene.